DSDW Finalized Broadway trip info!
DSDW will be traveling to Broadway to see the Disney hit Anastasia! Event details below!
- The final date has been set for Sunday, December 10th
- Traveling by luxury bus; video, games, prizes, and bathroom
- Lunch at Ellen’s Stardust Diner; full meal with Broadway entertainment
- Sightseeing in NYC with Miss Deb and Miss Tam; ice skating, shopping, hot cocoa, etc.
The first 56 who register will be included in this exciting day! There are only 56 tickets available on a first come, first served basis. All of this Broadway fun for $186.00 per person!
Itinerary for December 10th is as follows:
- 8:30am pick up at DSDW
- 11:00am drop off at Ellen’s Stardust Diner
- 1:00-2:15pm sightseeing
- 2:15pm bus pick up (location to be decided)
- 2:30pm drop off at the theater
- 3:00-5:25pm Anastasia show duration
- 5:30-7:15pm bus pick up from the theater back to the studio
Let’s go to Broadway!
***Please stop by the studio with your non-refundable deposit of 50% to reserve your trip! Remember, first come, first served!
(If you have to miss classes on Sunday, not to worry! Miss Deb will hold added classes in May!)